twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Talk about your weekend, Tuesday!

Hey guys so today's post is a little different compared to my normal posts! Its an actual glimpse into my amazing weekend! My weekend started of with simple relaxing weekly yoga! I love it.. I used to hate waking up early.. even for lets say shopping.. but after the first few weekends of waking up early for yoga my life has changed! I simply must go every weekend! It helps settle my mind & center my soul! Then I had the pleasure of sleeping in on Sunday & then going out with my family to a freestyle amazing motocross show! I was so intrigued by this show it felt like it was 5 min long it was so amazing! I have always loved dangerous things.. its in my blood I think.. always a wild thing at heart! I always like to live on the edge.. even though as I am maturing I realize its not the best way, but you can still have the adventure & passion for life just without the threat of danger! Anyways I have some pictures and videos! All of which are off my iPhone so not as clear as my usual outfit posts!
xo,
Erin Nicole
Love this music video by Ed Sheeran:

My beautiful Mama whose birthday was yesterday! Happy Birthday again! Love ya more than anything! mwah.
My papa and I on the pier for my mamas birthday lunch!

Smooches for the birthday girl! baby brother & my papa
 







Valentine's Date Night and outfit !
 
Nuclear Cowboys:
love her <3
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

blogger template