twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, December 14, 2013

"But your soul you must keep, totally free"


Hey darlings!
I am so sorry for my brief week hiatus! Exam week took just about everything out of me & the rest I gave my sweet attention to my little lovebug I nanny. She is my little ray of sunshine during the week & everyday she is growing so fast, what I never realized is the littles of the world can teach us much more about ourselves & the world then we ever imagined possible. I will not lie and say everyday is easy, some days are frustrated, cranky, teething, sleepy, sick days.. but I will tell you all those days are worth it for all the beautiful days we have that make up for the tough days. I always heard the quote " fall in love with as many things as possible" like the quote below (I do not own that quote or picture I found it via pinterest.. but it is one of my favorites.
Well I guess I am lucky that this quote struck home with me. I'm only in my early twenties I feel I am finally learning you can fall in love with anything & everything that makes you happy. It doesn't have to be a romantic love, you don't need a man to fulfill your happiness, it could be anything. It seems our world has put such pressure on us to think that to be happy we must look a certain way, weigh a certain amount, and be in a relationship and married by the time you're 25-30. I used to dwell on these and think well it must be me since everyone is having babies & getting married young.. then one day I all of a sudden woke up from this "reality" we live in and realized, it will happen when it happens, I can be single, independent, and still be more than content and fill my life with love. 
  • I am learning to fall in love with myself (which is one of the most important things anyone can do for themselves) 
  • I have fallen in love with music again
  • I am in love with Christ again, and I am learning to put all my faith back in him, in times of trouble I have made the mistake of blaming him, but I see really who is at fault and I can tell you there is no one better to fall in love with than the Lord. The best part is he loves you back unconditionally no matter what!
  • I am in love with my job. Sure I get tired, but I wouldn't trade nannying that precious angel, she is such a sweet beautiful soul, and I no words I write will come close to how much she means to me.
  • I have always loved fashion, but some weeks it just seems like whats the point of blogging.. then I realize the point is because I love it. I love blogging, when I am not blogging I miss it. I do not do it for any other reason except for the fact I love it! 
  • I love my family. Words cant describe my love for them. 
  • Traveling, I am always in a state of wanderlust. I love traveling & have been blessed to have traveled where I have been.
  • I am in love with collecting Buddha's & elephants… i love them they make me happy I can't explain why but I do, and I don't have to, that's the beauty of it!
  • I have fallen in love with University again. 
And this isn't even half of everything I have fallen in love with but if I was to write it all down I would be rambling on for days. But basically I am just trying to tell y'all you do not have to fall into the trap of  what our "reality" tells us we should be doing and being in love with & what we should be doing at our ages. Forget it get lost in your own reality and I can promise you, you will begin the journey of finding yourself and setting yourself free. 

Anyways today's posts has many beautiful gems I love. The hat I love and have too many off in every color.. but I don't care, to me I would buy them all if I could!! I adore boots, I just had to expand and get a bigger container since I have so many.. but I can promise you I love each & every pair & wear them all!  I love my sponsors who have helped me with my dream by providing me with amazing deals & gifts that I get to style. I love the clay creations made by hand! What a talent & its amazing! Everyone has such wonderful gifts to offer and I am in love with finding out every ones talents & gifts!  I am in love with all of my followers that read my blog and watch my videos and give me feedback! I love all y'alls comments. They mean so much to me and yet they are just comments, but to me I value y'all & your thoughts & input. I wouldn't want it any other way! 
Be in love with everyday, yourself & your life. 



























Outfit Details:
Shirt, Necklace
Fig Tree Jewelry: Click here for full site!
Bangles: similar here!
Natasha J Collection: Whole Shop click here!
Exact earrings: here!
Exact Bracelet: Here!
Similar ring: here!
Windsor Boots: Exact here!
Target: Leggings, hat, & tank
Purse: Tj-max 

thanks for reading y'all 
xx,
ErinNicole





10 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty top :)

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Just followed your blog via bloglovin! Hope you follow back bloglovin & gfc!! xx

      Delete
  2. Very thoughtful, beautiful post. I believe we worry too much about things we are not in control of. If Jesus is your Lord then be assured everything He has planned for you is beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing the positivity.


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah what a sweet comment back! I just followed you on all possible sites:) I hope you do the same and google friend connect if you get the chance! I love getting feedback and glad someone got something positive out of it!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful!!! You always say the kindest words!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darling! I always adore your comments!
      Hugs xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  5. LOVE THE HAT and necklace and bag, great look!!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/baroque-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete