twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, December 16, 2013

Not my Date's Sweatshirt .. & so many shades of Blue!

 Hey y'all! I'm so happy to be back at blogging I am going to keep this post short & sweet. I am writing this while the little I nanny for is sleeping so I do not have time to ramble on! But my some of my guilty pleasures are on tonight! Housewives of Beverly Hills, & Vanderpump Rules.. did I mention 2 of the Major cast members follow me on twitter.. totally fan girling.. I know but I love them! Anyways I'll be tweeting all the major moments tonight if you want to tweet with me!
 So this outfit.. I tried to keep everything blue.. I usually wear bright colors or black.. but this time it was blue & black and how cute are these booties?! I adore!


I had to share how adorably the jewels I feature in this post came via postal! SO CUTE! I didn't even want to open it!! haha
























Outfit Details:
Not my date's sweatshirt: District Collection:Full Site!
exact sweatshirt: right here!
Leggings: Target
Hat: Target
Booties: Target
Clutch: Target
Jewelry: ShopMissesBoy: Full Website!
Exact Necklace: Right Here!
Exact Earrings: Right Here!





14 comments:

  1. Marina, thank you, you are such a sweetheart!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, sorry for the spam, I know this is anoying, I want to invite you to join up my Giveaway- you can win a $30 voucher to spend on Romwe.

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2013/12/romwe-giveaway-30-voucher.html Good luck* and if you wanna follow each other just tell me*

    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, these earrings are definitely cute! Plus they really match your outfit :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love them perfect for the holidays right?!!?
      xx!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kade! Love your comments have a wonderful Christmas!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  5. Love the detail, the hat eearings anc clutch are fab!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/baroque-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH! Love this comment! Im glad you love the detail I am trying to incorporate it more into my style!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  6. You are always SO adorable!! And that hat is perfection!!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptiousxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE ONE OF MY BLOGGER IDOLS. THIS COMMENT JUST MADE CHRISTMAS EVE THAT MUCH BETTER!!! I would just die to collaborate with you one day!!! Have a blessed Holiday!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  7. your hat is to die for...would wear it with this look http://glamplaza.com/clothes/women-tops/short-sleeved-knit-top-pink.html amita@glamplaza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! It would look amazing! Give it a go!!! Have a blessed Holiday!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  8. Hey Nessie, First your blog is like my new go to blog! Adorable! Followed back, on bloglovin & gfc! Hope you have a wonderful Holidays!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete