twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday, August 24, 2014

MELKO!

This is such a belated post and for that I am so apologetic!!! The geo-patterns I love! This outfit is all put together from www.melko.com.au! They have amazing designs and accessories to spice up your outfit! This post was taken a few weeks ago and I just never could find the right time to post it! Today it is so hot here it just seems this would be such a perfect outfit for today and I actually will wear it again! Perfect for the hot weather that I wish was fleeting but seems to keep coming back. You have to check out their video for their 2015 collection. Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!


the getaway collection - totem verão 2015 from Totem on Vimeo.










Outfit Details:
Whole outfit: http://www.melko.com.au
Sunnies: Bought in Italy!
Hat: Bought on an instagram shop! 



4 comments:

  1. Cute styling, it is still scorching here in AZ so this would be a perfect outfit, keep up the posts. :)
    Britt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darling! I can only imagine, thankfully you do not have humidity though!! IT MAKES IT TEN TIMES WORSE! thanks for stopping by make sure to check out my insta for a giveaway soon!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute dress and I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I usually don't go for too many patterns like this but it was a nice change! Thank you for stopping by:) Look for a giveaway soon!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete