twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

||Tribal||Boots||Stacks||Trinkets||

Hey Babes!
So sorry it has been so long in between my posts! I had a minor health scare and had to take some personal time to just focus on my health & myself! I am now back at university & back at blogging and doing everything I love! I adore this outfit. I wore it today to my first day of class and I thought it was just perfect for a not so over done look, & yet still let me look very put together. How cute is this purse from Trinket Trunk!?! I saw it and new I had to have it, so original and detailed.. you can never have too much gems. My stack I wore in this post has been featured throughout my blog before but it is including a new Buddha bracelet I just am in awe of, the lotus ring is on a whole different level as well. I can't forget my classic boots either, hey I'm a Southern Girl and I will wear my boots as much as I want to whenever I want too! Everyone has their own unique statement pieces & go-to pieces and to me boots will always have a special place in my heart. Oh let's not forget about the oh so hippie chic round sunnies in this post, no worries loves they will be making many more appearances throughout the next few months. I have so many fun giveaways for y'all coming up I cannot wait & am just as excited if not more than I hope you will be! Hope everyone is safe and having a great week.














Outfit Details: 
Shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Cotton On
Leggings: Target
Boots: Nordstrom
Accessories: 
Purse: Trinket Trunk: On instagram
Necklace: KulaKai exact here!
Sunnies: Sunglasswarehouse! exact here: retro-round
Bracelets: 
Sin & Virtue, 
Exact Buddha Bracelet: here!
Lotus Ring: right here!
Cat Bird Nyc, & a ring from my grandmother! 
Earrings: Sunday Market


6 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest little blonde thing, I love your style. You are always so beautiful and full of life. luv your posts.
    -Charlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart!! Such kind words.. touching!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. very cute!!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely colors on you! Well done with this chic look. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carlsa!!! Thanks for stopping by!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete