twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nothing wrong with being a little cheeky!

Hey y'all sorry it has been a while since my last post.. I am extremely busy and been a bit down lately but I will not let y'all down and I will do my best with everything going on! Anyways I threw this outfit together last minute and I have to say I think it is very sassy, classy and one of my favorite words cheeky! And I don't mean cheeky in a literal term. Just in a sassy attitude kind of way. Every once and a while a girl needs to throw on some heals and feel fabulous! Heels can change your outlook on life! The higher the heel the closer to God .. or something like that;). I hope you like! I also love how well my eyelash extensions have lasted! They are still amaze! I also made a part 1 of my beauty haul this week, I hope you guys enjoy!



Beauty Haul! Part 1 from Erin Nicole on Vimeo.















Outfit Details:
Vest: Thrifted
Shirt: District Collection
Leggings: Cotton On
Shoes: Ross




4 comments:

  1. Cute vest and shoes! Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Red looks so good on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are simply the sweetest! Thank you:) I know I kind of need to bring back more color into my life! thanks for commenting!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete