twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tea Detox

Hey loves, I had the privilege of doing a tea detox with TeaToxify. I adored it! The results leave you feeling phenomenal. You overall feel more energized, centered, calm and healthier! Some people do it to lose weight, but I did it for the health benefits and it totally reduces overall bloating leaving you feeling lighter all over! I hope you enjoy!



Teatoxify! from Erin Nicole on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. great to know!!

    stop by,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! You should really try it!!! It is amazing!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. I don't even know the way I ended up here, but I assumed this publish was
    good. I do not recognize who you are but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger for those who aren't already.
    Cheers!

    My weblog; clash of clans gemmes gratuites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love tea detox <3

    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it amazing?! It was my first and I just had so much fun!! Thanks for stopping by!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete