twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Retro Swimwear!

Hi guys.. I have been going through some major personal things and I am sure one day I will be ready to talk about them, but it is all still so new, however I appreciate your kindness, politeness and patience with me. This is my last week of Summer University.. it actually went by really fast! Of course I only have about a week before Fall University starts.. but I will most definitely take a week break graciously! Anyways I am excited about thing Swimwear post! This swimsuit is from Eden Pier Swimwear: http://edenpier.com ( link right here!) I think it is so retro chic! I just adore it! The colors are beautiful! I hope you enjoy!
Have a brilliant day y'all!
















Bathing Suit: Full Site here!




7 comments:

  1. I love retro things! Great look!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH my you are such a doll! I was beyond nervous for this post tbh!! But I feel wonderful when I read sweet comments like this thank you:)
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. I have a red suit from
    Them and Iove it!! Such great swimsuits. You look gorgeous


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?!?! I want to order them all! SO cute and comfortable & retro!!! I love it! These are my new go-to favorite suits! Thank you so much for your positive feedback it means sooo much to me!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. Love love love this suit, so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling & thank you for stopping by and commenting! I love new readers!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. Hey love! I followed your blog! I hope you follow back!I love it! thank you for stopping by! You are so sweet and I look forward to more of your posts!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete